Friday, January 26, 2007

JESSIE LO'S ORIGAMI STORE

JESSIE LO'S ORIGAMI STORE

I just have to talk about this great site!!! Jessie is my neighbor. She's such a nice lady and she makes the most amazing origami creations. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL - she's a wonderfully creative and precise artist!

You can use the link above or just go to www.jessielo.com to view the items she has available. These make awesome, unique and one of a kind gifts. I treasure my origami collection that I've started (especially the elephant! OMG, you have to go see this one!). My kids also love their origami butterflies. Each has one hanging in their rooms. I know that some of the teachers at our kids school have some hanging in thier rooms too and they just LOVE them! Like I said, super gift ideas!

I was surprised at Jessie's low prices, considering the amount of time it takes to make one (4 to 20 hours per project). I think the items run $4 and up. I'll try to post a picture of the pretties in my collection!

Keep these treasures in mind anytime you need a unique gift, and get in touch with Jessie! You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment