Saturday, February 24, 2007

BarackObama.com | Tammy Smith's Blog

BarackObama.com | Tammy Smith's Blog

Wow. Blogging about my own blog.

A blog within a blog within a blog....

Weird? Or just redundant? I dunno, but I wanted to post here on my "anything goes" blog to say that I'm chronicling my work on the Obama in '08 campaign at the actual My.BarackObama.com blog site (link above). Please feel free to stop by and check out all the cool things that site has to offer. Don't know much about Senator Obama? You will find a whole lot of information there, as well as other people and groups to connect with and get involved in (if that is your inclination).

Why is the Obama campaign so exciting, you want to know? Why all the buzz over one junior senator? Watch this...



There is something unique, something amazing and inspiring to make this 30-something mom to sit up and take an interest in politics. Barack Obama is a big part of my renewed hope and interest in being a part of the process. He makes you beleive which is remarkable because I can't tell you the devastation and disillusionment I felt after the last two elections. I felt that believing in the political process was something that would not be possible again for a long, long time. Then Barack Obama happened. It's wondeful, it's contagious, and it's a spark, and a hope, and a belief in a better future. It's something I hope we never lose.

Have a good weekend!

TS

No comments:

Post a Comment