Saturday, February 10, 2007

YouTube - "The Simpsons" promo using the "24" theme

YouTube - "The Simpsons" promo using the "24" theme



Ok, I have to admit I love the tv show 24. It seems a bit improbable because I'm not much of an action film fan. But I love the way the show is put together. I think Kiefer Sutherland is wonderful in his portrayal of Jack Bauer. And yes, I agree that the show is at fault for stereotyping muslims as terrorists. They could do a bit more to balance the scales of "good guys" vs. "bad guys". But in the shows defense, they do promote good muslim characters too (it just seems that the bad ones always stand out more).

Anyway (moving off topic here). I found this commercial clip for The Simpsons (which I also love!) and hadn't seen before using the 24 show format. Very funny - especially if you have a fondness for both of these shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment