Monday, March 12, 2007

BarackObama.com | Event | Whittier Community Center Kickoff Party

BarackObama.com | Event | Whittier Community Center Kickoff Party: "Whittier Community Center Kickoff Party (March 31 Kickoff Event)
Denver4Obama will have a kickoff event at the Whittier Community Center. The Community center is located just across the street from the 30th and Downing Light Rail station. "

I'd host my own Kickoff event - house party at my place but that would mean that I'd have to actually clean my house! :) So instead join Denver4Obama for a great time. This is perfect for Obama enthusiasts or people on the fence (come and see the energy, find out why so many people are excited about Barack and 2008). Click the link above for full details, or email me. I'll tell you all you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment