Friday, March 16, 2007

Your chance to See Obama on Sunday - Volunteer Info also...

If you are at all interested in either seeing Barack Obama speek downtown (Denver) on Sunday, or if you want to go that extra mile and help the campaign by volunteering, here's your chance!!!

See you Sunday if you go!

INFO

Meet Sen. Barack Obama

4PM-6PM

Sherman Events Center

1770 Sherman St.



The doors open at 4 PM. There's a suggested donation of $25, but it is open to the public.



Now, for the fun volunteer stuff.



I'll need approximately 40 people to volunteer on Saturday and Sunday. If you can volunteer both days, that's awesome. If not, that's fine too. We can use all the help we can get.



Saturday: Meet me (I'll be wearing a navy-blue Obama for President polo-shirt, and carrying an Obama '08 placard) at Coors Field at 8:30 AM. I'll have a bunch of tickets to hand out to the crowd watching the Denver St. Patrick's Day Parade. I'll need help passing those out, and the more people help me pass those out, the faster we'll be done, and the sooner we can get started on our (unofficial) St. Pat's festivities.



Sunday: Meet me at the Sherman Events Center (1770 Sherman St.) at 3PM. I'll be there most of the day setting up. At that time, I'll get you guys started and set-up on the various volunteer tasks needed.



***Bonus***: If you're someone who knows lots of folks, meet me at the Red Room (320 E. Colfax Ave.) tonight to pick up blocks of tickets to hand out to friends and family. I'll be there from 6-7 PM roughly along with some folks handing out tickets.



Finally, if you have any questions, please call me at 719.641.8966 (cell). I'm here to make your lives easier.



Thanks for your patience, and thanks for all that you do.



Thanks,



Raf Noboa

No comments:

Post a Comment