Monday, February 1, 2010

Headcold? Must be Monday.

Ouch. So it's Monday. Know how I can tell?

I have a headcold the size of Montana, an ear ache that is KILLIN' me, I was running late this morning and got my kids and the neighbor's kids to school late, forgot my lunch, my coffee that I put in a thermos is only luke warm, it's the first day of "billing week" at work (worst week every month), forgot to recharge my cell phone this morning, I have a business plan meeting with the head of the company today and I wore jeans and fleece to work, I can't find my W2s that I had in my possession this time last week, and I just forgot the new password I had to come up with this morning for all my computer systems.


Know how I'll know when it's not Monday anymore? Same stuff will keep happening, but I won't feel like whining! :) Haha...
Happy Monday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment