Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nothing. Seriously.

Hmmm...

There's something deeply personal on my mind today that I'm dying to dissect under the sharp, criticizing eye of public scrutiny. Or not. But framing it in the right words just isn't happening. Perhaps that's fate telling me not to flap my yap today.

:-)

Alright then, duly noted.

So, instead I'm off to watch "24 Hour Party People". Can't wait. Should be good. No hockey game until Friday. *sigh* Yes, it's killing me. I watched video clip highlights of previous games today, just for fun.

So lame.

On the upside, I finally figured out my javascript pop up window error in class today. Actually *I* didn't figure it out at all. It took Mary Jo and Mary all class period (better part of an hour) to crack the problem. I love it when I can stump the smart people with my coding nonsense!

Well, anyway, back to your regularly scheduled program…

No comments:

Post a Comment