Sunday, November 4, 2007

Ouch

I've been told that it wouldn't be cool of me to post that I think the Av's played like a bunch of pansy-ass little girls last night. So I'll refrain from saying that. :-) I love my team, I'm just tired and in a bit of a grumpy mood.

And no, I have nothing against girls hockey teams or girls sports in general. I do not think girls play like pansys or pansy-asses. I'm a pro-girl kind of girl. In fact, I LIKE girls hockey clubs (and roller derby and all things un-girly-girl). But, as far as hockey goes, I think we pretty much sucked on Saturday night.

Except for Svatos!!! Svatos kicked major ass. 2 goals when everyone else was pretty much asleep at the wheel! Great job, Marek, thanks for showing up! Next time please bring the rest of the boys with you!

Wow. I'm being very cruel today. No really, I love my team. I do, I do, I do.

And I will concede that Finger's short handed goal was beautiful!

Hopefully better things are in store for us, as a whole, on Monday when we hook up with the Flames. Should be good!

Sorry for all the bad vibes. I'll go regroup and come back in a happy-bloggy-state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment